Thursday, August 17, 2006

ironic

i love having bfast at dome. they serve american breakfast all-day long. i must say it's a bit pricey but what the heck. when it comes to good food, i dont mind spending. and during bfast that day i had a chat with one of my collegues. she's in her late 30s and she's trying to conceive. but she already have 2 adopted boys. being me, i asked a lot of questions, some personal but as long as she didnt make faces towards my q's, i kept on asking. the thing is, her second boy was adopted from a teenager who was still studying at a local uni when she gave birth. now, the teenager is married with the same boy who got her pregnant and she's trying to conceive again but she cant. so, the uni gal always come to my friend's house to visit her child but legally speaking, it's not hers anymore. and isnt that ironic? when u least expect it, u got what u dont want but when u want it so badly, GOD says, 'no! u're not getting any!'
back to my friend's story, i went to her house to pick up sthing and since i brought omar along, i shoved him to her. what touched me was when she said 'ambik berkat ye omar'. i almost shed a tear...

3 Comments:

Blogger ubisetela said...

I always envy mothers!

Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger tellmewhyidontlikemondays said...

dah lotih ambik borkat :p

Friday, August 18, 2006 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger cikmilah said...

girls, trust me...i envy the singles too!!

Monday, August 21, 2006 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home