Monday, September 18, 2006

100th posting

this is my 100th posting. recently, ive learned a lot of things juz by sitting and listening to what somebody has to say. eversince, ive been gloomy. not because of somebody else's fault but more on mine. when i thot i was right, that someone pointed out that i was the one who's wrong. and it's true. i was the one. it took a lot of pondering and rethinking of what have transpired. at the back of my mind, i asked myself, am i that bad? am i that selfish? am i that ignorant? nobody could answer those questions except me. i was angry at myself. why didnt i realise it earlier? again, those questions.
when u're so confortable with what u have and where u are, u tend to take things for granted.

ashamed? definitely!

and i have no one to blame except yours truly....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont be too hard on yourself. we are just human.

Monday, September 18, 2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger tellmewhyidontlikemondays said...

the above was me actually.

Monday, September 18, 2006 12:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home