Thursday, September 21, 2006

petaling street here i come

today i'm going to petaling street to buy my buah berangan. when i was at my former office, petaling street was my playground. eversince i moved to this new office, not even once i visited ps. and ive gotten fat because of that. previously, i would walk every lunch time, even during the fasting month. my lunch partner was a non-muslim so, i would wait at a bookstore, browsing while he was having lunch. once, we walked till we reached bangkok bank. by the time we got back to our office, we would be sweating like mad. thank God for the almost 'icy-cold' air conditioner. when others would start wearing their cardigans or jackets, we would be 'fanning' ourselves with magazines.
here, at this new place, i hardly walk! ive got too pampered that sometimes i refused to park my car so far away from the office's entrance. 'mengada gila'. and for lunch, u can never go hungry at my place. whatever u want, u name it. so, today, other than craving for buah berangan, i want to enjoy the walk, under the hot sun, and hoping that i'll get my figure back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home