Thursday, September 28, 2006

what a waste of time

went to maybank the curve yesterday with the intention of opening savings account for my kids. i was there at 10am and had to fill up 4 forms. if it was not for the convenience of maybank2u.com, i would have gone to other banks. there was this one 'lembab' officer who attended me. luckily, i brought along my book in my bag. i actually finished 3 chapters. by 11 am, i was already restless. how difficult can it be? then, another lady officer came up to me and said they cannot open the accounts for me coz i'm a mara loan defaulter. she said, it was in the system.

WHAT THE F***??

so, i told her, it was settled a long time ago. i'm ur existing maybank customer, damn it. and what's the connection with me being a loan defaulter? i was pissed off coz they made me wait 1 hour juz to let me know that i cant open accounts with them. i quickly went to my office and got hold of the mara receipt. reached maybank at 11.30am and i shoved the receipt to the 'lembab' officer. if i wasnt fasting, i would have made a scene. then she said she had to fax to hq and they have to clear my name first in the system, then only they can proceed.
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!

i said, i dont care, u open the accounts for me now! well, they did finally but only after they made me wait another hour. urgh!!
and she had the nerve to ask me whether am i interested with their other products.
oh, puh-leeeseeee...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home