Monday, May 11, 2009

finally our reception


d shy girl and d not so shy boy...


mamat tu asek nk dok pelamin je apahal...


d bride n groom in action...
all in all, it was a successful and a probably no-hiccup affair. many ppl came, many of my friends came and i was torn into dividing my time so dat everybody received equal attention. i tried to accompany everbody to eat or at least to walk around all d tables but too many ppl limited my movement, err actually more to d size of my tummy. bnyk spot yg tk muat...
but i had a great great time!
wish i could upload more picts though...

1 Comments:

Blogger ubisetela said...

ak, send my well wishes & selamat pengantin baru to the happy couple. sorry tak dapat pegi. I had to pindah rumah last weekend.

Monday, May 11, 2009 8:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home