Monday, April 27, 2009

friday is a holiday, rite?

in 4 days time, my bro will be getting married.
in order to be his bride, she has to fit me n my sis's criteria, not my mom's.
my criteria is quite simple.
NOT A SHARIFAH, PLEASE.
that's all im asking.
if all these while, the PERASAN sharifah / syed clan thought they can be choosy, well, let me say this.
WE can be choosy too.
like wat my dad always say, arab miskin je yg dtng dok malaysia.
but funny how they thought they're much better than us.
PERASAN.
and im not saying all arabs are d same.
maybe some are not like that at all. i havent found one though so i dont know.
and for my bro not to have a sharifah as his bride, well, i thank GOD for that.
she did come this far so i guess everything's not so bad la eh?
today is her bday but we already celebrated yesterday.
plus, my kids are used to having her around lately.
i juz hope that she wont mind if i keep on teasing her coz i juz cant stop.

happy birthday...

2 Comments:

Blogger kucingorengemok said...

i like your father's notion, keh keh

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:37:00 AM  
Anonymous dragon minx said...

me too 0-)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home