Friday, September 26, 2008

lagi ampat hali

to those who wished me well, thank u.
im better now but the persistent cough is still there. but at least im better than a week ago. everybody knows im a sucker for raya. and ive planned so many things during ramadhan. but like they say, man can only plan. i managed to fast the first half of ramadhan effortlessly. the next 10 days was a struggle. and this remaining 5, i hope im back in the mood. during those 10 days, i called a friend to consult with. i thot i was depressed and i need some 'perk-me-up' conversations. it did help. she told me things that i shouldnt be worried about. and how to fill up the emptiness. maybe it was the sickness that triggered the emptiness. i hope so.
sometimes when u dont have the energy to do anything, all u wanna do is lie down and shut your eyes. but like i said, im better now. been listening to raya cds in my car, tagging my kids along to sing with me. got my baju raya, bought kuih semprit coz that's my favourite, did go to kg baru yesterday to search for bunga api but it was a lost cause. ended up stuck in d afternoon jam but hubby's not complaining. why is it so difficult to find bunga api nowadays?
but the search is still on.................

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Milah, hope u have found bunga api. bila balik kampung? i hope things are better now for you... take care!

Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. mai kedah. bersepah2 je bunga api. selamat hari raya, 0-0 eh?

Sunday, September 28, 2008 8:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home