Monday, December 10, 2007

di satu petang yang indah


the first pict i think it was pokok manggis. correct me if im wrong. second pict, me on hammock at my uncle's place and background are my parents on d right while another relative on the left. it was our family's monthly gossips. sorry but we love to gossips so much.

nice eh?
some good friends might already know that im actually a 'kampung girl' at heart. so i never turn down any requests from my parents when it comes to driving them to this particular uncle's house. ive been begging my parents to build a kampung house somewhere. dad agrees to it but mum was more like 'ei, susahla takde one utama.'
ooookaaaaaayyyyyyy..........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahhaaa mak u kelakor!

Monday, December 10, 2007 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger tellmewhyidontlikemondays said...

eleh, nak ckp mak u.

nanti mana u nak cari cupcakes fix u?? and ur monthly hair/body rituals? pastu anak dara u yg sgt city gal tu?

hahahahaha.. pindah kampung would be a major migration for y'all!

Monday, December 10, 2007 8:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home