Wednesday, November 28, 2007

should i...?

my colleague asked me; would i go to klcc and meet up some friends after work on friday?
ok, firstly, it was a weird question.
i asked; why shouldnt u go? will there be another riot this week?
she said no.
then why are u asking me this question?
she juz smiled.

ok, here's d thing.
me and this colleague have d same pattern. we go to work, after work, go home straight.
that's all we've been doing.
so when there's an occasion; u juz dont know what to do. ure too afraid to break d routine.
it's not only her, others as well. plus me.
i love to meet up with friends, u know, d gossiping, d tell-all, bla, bla bla. and d laugh u thot u'll never hear again.
her main concern is d jam.
to hell with d jam! i dont care! juz go!! i know i would.....!!

dont u juz miss catching up with each other?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home