Friday, December 07, 2007

Karipap RM2.00





what can be better than having homemade karipap as your tea-time snack when u get home from work. my mum makes D BEST karipap. that's why i call it karipap 2 ringgit. coz if i were to sell it, well, i dont know what should be the selling price. unlike some sellers who put a 'karipap daging' sign but when u get home, it's 'karipap kentang'. cant blame them though. at least they're doing something rather than sitting at home.
she made quite a few so she would juz take it out from the freezer and fry it whenever the need arises. i know many ppl loves karipap, kan?
and u know some food shows esp the westerns, it may look enticing but when u think of it, boringnye makanan diorang. they dont have soto, lontong, nasi lemak, karipap...

eeii, tak bestnye.

4 Comments:

Blogger tellmewhyidontlikemondays said...

KEJAM!!!

Friday, December 07, 2007 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger ubisetela said...

masa I keje dulu my boss selalu came to office and offer us the morning kuihs he bought. Most of the time ada karipap and my answer to him
"thanks, but tak nak, saya makan karipap mak saya buat aje"
and he went "eeee...eksyennye!"

but now that I'm away... sesape bagi karipap, I tak tolak!

Saturday, December 08, 2007 1:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suck at cooking. I get online tutorials from cik idariah. But I can't live without my Baba's serbuk cili.

Hi Akmar.

dz

Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:55:00 AM  
Blogger cikmilah said...

halo ppl!!
nampaknye citer karipap ni sungguh mendapat sambutan.
saja nak bagi org2 jauh nun di sanan terliuq sket.
jangan mare aaaaaaaaa....

Monday, December 10, 2007 10:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home