Wednesday, October 17, 2007

raya stories

slamat hari raya, slamat hari raya, slamat hari raya everyone!!

though im back at my office rite now, im still in raya mood. had to drop by to do some work. duty calls. but i did go out and visit my aunty's house during lunch time and back to my office again. talk bout raya spirit!!

my raya was as faboulous as i imagined it would be. over d years, ive heard so many ppl talked bout d most meaningful part during raya. as for me, d most meaningful part was d takbir. d feeling is a mixture of happiness, overwhelmed, humbled and satisfying. especially when i put my kids on my lap and forced them to listen to it. i wouldnt trade that moment for anything.

thursday nite, we went out for a rendesvous to nowhere. d city folks were all gone to their respective kampungs, so we took d opportunity to drive thru kl. some were still doing last minute shopping esp at jln TAR. such a joyous sight...

a throng of visitors came to my mum's house on d first day of raya. from morning till nite, non-stop. tiring but it was all worth it. second day, it's our turn to visit others. being in d car most of d time, omar can almost be categorised as 'tarzan malaya.' so when we travelled to different parts of n9 in one day, he started to become restless. but since beloved atuk said he can get away with anything, nobody could scold him. somehow i dont remember being given d same treatment. :)

i havent been able to post pictures yet.
soon, my fren...
in d mean time, enjoy ur kuih raya!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're total opposites. my 'best raya' would be makan, baring² tgk tv, tidor, bangun n makan lagi. hehe. selamat hari raya to u and your family :) org dah nak raya haji, si rafik tak abih² lagi gaduh dgn tok hamid!

Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Dian said...

Selamat Hari Raya!
Tahun ni I raya ambik bau and ambik gambar je. But my hero2 raya sakan sebab tahun ni Bapak balik so boleh berjalan sakan.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home