Thursday, October 11, 2007

pls hear my plea

i appeal to all of u, who have received emails on nurin's leaked post-mortem picts, to not forward it to anybody after uve seen it. please, i beg u. juz delete it. let's not add sufferings and mental anguish on her parents. ive seen d picts and it has disturbed me in a way that my heart cries and there are no more tears to shed. and to those who started d chain of forwarding, may God punish u for what He thinks u deserve. it's such a selfish and sick act!! please, again, i beg u, stop d chain...

---------------------------------------------------------------

omigod omigod, again, for d second time, i bumped into my enemy. i was waiting for rania to finish her art class, and there she was, walking towards me. i couldnt turn back. and this time, i had my glasses on. haiyaa!! though d sight of her ruined my mood, i tried to divert my attention on something more important. hmm, like....
oh no! why did we have to see each other again?
ok, ok, focus, focus........
urgghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please God, dont let me bump into her again...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ak, i am sure you are already on leave by now...lupa nak bgtau i dah start cuti fr thursday...

anyway, selamat hari raya!!

and see you on 1st raya!! :)

Friday, October 12, 2007 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home