Monday, March 05, 2007

when wrong is wrong

ok, i know i always commented on ppl. be it negative or positive. i juz cant help it. and that's the reason why i find it hard to get along with others.
but trust me, i'm not a bad person. it's juz that i can be emotional with certain subjects.

and in my professional point of view, u have to be responsible. someone already told me to sell whatever we have to avoid huge losses and i did share the info with everybody. but when some didnt inform their clients regarding the undesirable situation, to me that's irresponsible. in my position, either ppl make or lose, i still gain. it's true you dont receive anything if ppl dont buy but where's your consciense?

to me, it is juz not rite.

not rite at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger tellmewhyidontlikemondays said...

CikMilah.. apa lemau sgt ni? bila nak update?? :p

Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home