Wednesday, January 31, 2007

apa hal?

someone called me up yesterday to enquire bout my cousin's wedding recently.
she used to date my cousin. i dont know the details but it was a bitter break-up.
so, when she called me to ask all sorts of silly Qs, i was annoyed. Like, 'is d wife pretty?', 'why didnt he invite me?'
and i started to wonder how did they break up.
well, no doubt that my relationship with my cousin is like 'hi,hi, bye,bye' but i wasnt gonna let her go off with a smirk on her face.
luckily, along the conversation, i had to pick up another phone call, so i ended it abruptly.
and i have been tolerating this girl's behaviour for as long as i could remember.
i did ask her why she didnt reply to my earlier sms and all she could answer was 'busy lah.'
the next thing i did?
let's juz say her name is no longer in my phonebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home