Monday, February 26, 2007

happy bday to me...again.

ida, ubi and put, thank u for still remembering my birthday.
it means a lot to me after so many years, u ppl still remember.

at the moment, i'm waiting in anticipation, the result of oscar's best actor. too bad i cant watch leonardo live but ive forced mum to stay glued in front of the tv. i'm not a big fan of the oscars but for leonardo, i'll make an exception. he even practiced on how to react if he didnt win.
in the departed, my dad hated matt damon's character so much that he said, the character resembled m***. no prize in guessing, though. but i have a soft spot for the bzbods, so if u want to know, pls email me.

on a lighter note, rania is a picky eater and ive tried everything i could to make her eat. so when my brother mentioned that 'rania dah kurus', she asked my brother,
"princess kurus ke gemuk, cuba cakap."
how can u answer such questions?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hepi belated birthday...may u have a wonderful life, more babies and more money(to buy ur fav BMW)..

Monday, February 26, 2007 1:55:00 PM  
Blogger cikmilah said...

hi leng,
thank u, thank u...
more babies? ok, i dah tutup kedai.
more money? semoga dimurahkan rezeki lagi.
BMW? everyone's favourite, dont u think so?

Monday, February 26, 2007 3:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home