Wednesday, September 08, 2010

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!

hari ke-29?
and tonite will be the last tarawikh.
i cant wait!
everybody knows im a sucker for raya. thankfully, dis year everything will be in moderation.
i would like to wish every single one of u, Selamat Hari Raya.
may dis year's celebration will be better than last year. mine is. definitely.
im juz happy im surrounded by loved ones; my parents, my siblings, my children!!
to have all these ppl under one roof is a blessing.
and not to forget,
Maaf Zahir Batin to those ive offended directly or indirectly.

to those balik kampung, have a safe journey. late is better than never. think of your loved ones.

whoever feels like coming and visit me on the first of raya, do come. my mom cooks everything!
moi? buat2 sibuk je.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home