Wednesday, January 20, 2010

fb no more

ive juz realised im not facebook material.
facebook is so not my thing.

like blogs, if u suddenly dislike d contents, u can always stop visiting.

facebook?
i cant take it. i dont want to know what ppl are doing.
its annoying.
yeah i felt into that trap once upon a time.
but i figured it was enough for me.
at first i was only interested in photos.
but after a while, nah. it gets boring.

so im gonna stop facebooking.
please dont leave nasty comments.

u can always delete me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Zharif said...

It's okay if u won't u facebook, but I won't delete u just because u won't be active anymore, u'd still be my friend. :)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:34:00 PM  
Anonymous dragon minx said...

i will never delete u... u'r a friend of mine who always remind me of my sweet schooldays... and i always love ur writings here... eventhough x rjin on9 fb, i still can read ur writing here right??? hehehe 0-)

Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home