Thursday, October 22, 2009

now i know...

hola ppl.
my dad is back from d holiday. my mom came back earlier unfortunately. but she's okay, dont worry. last week everybody was sick. everybody. but we're okay now. omar started doing somersault so i guess everythings okay.

i havent been able to write anything coz nothing interesting is happening around me. its been a turbulent year for me so far. really. i look okay on d surface. and life hasnt been kind lately. things didnt go my way like i want it to be. but that's life eh.

i believe things happened for a reason. i juz dont know what it is at d moment. maybe God is telling me something, i dont know. i do complain but to myself only. and everytime i complain, i feel bad coz i shouldnt complain in d first place. worse things are happening to others. mine's not so bad. maybe i didnt see it coming. u know, d humps and d bumps. maybe dis is a test. to test my patience and my tolerance level. but im persevering. trying. very hard.

so there goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home