Wednesday, January 07, 2009

menyampah to the max

ok, usually i only read other ppl's blogs or fotopages without commenting anything coz i know if i happened not to like, i can always stop reading for good. but there's this one particular fp that was recommended by a friend. i checked it out and found out that it was ok-lah, initially...and i only read that one particular fp when i'm at d office. but lately, this one particular fp, my goodness, can somebody shoot this girl? she's trying so hard to tell ordinary ppllike u and me how rich she is, how prosperous d family is, how LUCKY she is, how GRATEFUL she is, how many properties does she own, etc, etc...i must say, it's pretty entertaining for me and my friend who recommended it coz we kutuk her kaw-kaw ok...it's so easy to describe though i dont know her at all. to sum it all up, she's in the 'im-trying-to-look-humblish-here-but-actually-im-not' category.
mcm ini punye org pun ada ka??
and sorry if i cant stop reading her fp.
r u kidding me?
that's my only entertainment laa!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home