Tuesday, June 03, 2008

let's talk bout it

while waiting for a friend yesterday, from afar, i saw a face. an enemy. what did i do? i turned away. she approached nearer and called up my name. once, i didnt look, twice, i had to look. all i had was a blank expression. for me, it was a clear conscience on my part. u declared war on me, how can i forget? i think she's suffering from amnesia. i value my friends, but not this type of friends. nway, she's my ex-friend. we had a history but im not going there now. oh, juz go away...
called my hubby to inform him. i said, guess who i bumped into?
'give me a clue'.
i said, my enemy.
'but u have so many! which one?'

seriously, i only have 2 at d moment. one; my biras, and another; d one i bumped into on monday. back to back. there's a difference u know between enemies and those whom u r not in talking terms to. the former, u really hate them. there's no turning back on that one. n d latter, maybe u'll be friends again. it happened due to my fault or their faults, but deep in my heart, i wish we could be friends again. when friends care for each other too much, fights happened. it comes in different forms. phone-fight, email-fight, or even gossip-fight. it happened to me, it could happen to u. one moment, u can be so close n the next thing u knew, u're not talking to each other anymore.

see? it's totally 2 different things.

life is not complicated...it's US who make it complicated.

and i admit...sometimes i can be a pain in d ass...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home